The Work Injury Law Center is a Bay Area law firm specializing in the representation of injured workers in California. Our practice is dedicated to vigorously advocating and obtaining benefits for men and women injured on the job. John Bloom, Esq. has specialized in representing injured workers for nearly 40 years. He is a State Bar of California Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
There are many questions and concerns confronting the injured worker:
- How do I file a claim of injury?
- Can I work while collecting workers’ compensation benefits?
- What medical treatment am I entitled to?
- How does the new Reform Act affect my claim?
Our office has the background and expertise to answer all your questions. Our clients are represented with integrity and dynamism. Our clients’ claims are moved throughout the workers’ compensation system with care and coordination resulting in an outcome that is largely unique in the legal industry.
Our practice brings to you:
- Nearly 40 years experience representing injured workers
- Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, California Applicants Attorneys Association
- Bilingual staff (English and Spanish)
- No charge for your initial consultation
- Contingency fee practice; Mr. Bloom only receives payment when you win your case
- Convenient location in Santa Rosa, California
- Covers a wide range of venues; Mr. Bloom is a high-performance pilot with a very fast airplane enabling him to extend his courtroom experience to severely disabled men and women across California