Ms. Raff began her legal career as a paralegal at the Work Injury Law Center in 2005, where she has worked continuously as advocate for the disabled on a range of issues. Her training, education and experience is highlighted below:
- BA Political Science U.C. Berkeley 2001.
- Paralegal Certificate Northeastern University 2003.
- Juris Doctorate Empire College 2008.
- 17 years of on-the-job-advocacy in a busy work comp law firm from 2005 to present.
- Expertise securing additional benefits beyond work comp through the Subsequent Injuries Benefit Trust Fund.
Ms. Raff has 17 years of legal training in work comp and experience advocating for the rights of injured workers in California. She navigates the complex work comp system in a heads-up and compassionate way that brings out the best in every client’s case. Our clients get the maximum benefits instead of the minimum.